With the new GBWhatsApp afloat in the market, many users are starting to uninstall their original WhatsApp and install GBWhatsApp. To install GBWhatsApp is pretty simple, but many people are concerned about whether their data will be safe, or not? To help you out we have created this guide on “How to install GBWhatsApp without loosing chats”!
This guide consists of a step by step procedure on how to install WhatsApp MOD APK (GBWhatsApp), and keep your data safe while you do so. Data includes, your personal chats, photos and videos which you have forwarded, profile pictures which you have saved, audios which you have sent or received, and other media files.
Though the original WhatsApp is good enough and is the reason so many people are connected across the globe, to install GBWhatsApp is to get an upper hand. It is for those people who want some benefits and want to have more using this app!
How to Install GBWhatsApp Without Loosing Chats:
Follow these easy steps below, and you will be able to install GBWhatsApp without loosing chats and other media files. These steps have been tried and tested so no need to worry about whether they will work or not. Because, they definitely will work!
- First, open your device and go to ‘Settings’ and then to ‘Security’.
- Search and ‘enable download from unknown sources’, as you will be downloading this app from a source which has not been verified by. (Don’t worry it is a safe process)
- Download GBWhatsApp on your phone from here if you haven’t downloaded already – Download GBWhatsApp
- After downloading the file, open it and install it. Don’t open it right after installation just yet.
- First open your original WhatsApp which you have installed on your phone or device.
- Then press on the button which is at the right top most corner, go to settings.
- Click on the ‘Chat’ option
- It will take you to another page, find ‘chat backup’ and click on it.
- Then click on the green ‘back up’ button located under ‘Last Backup’.
- After doing so your device will start backing up all your chats, photos, videos, and other media files.
- Once the process is completed open the installed GBWhatsApp, on your phone or device.
- Fill in the required details (phone number), click on agree. Then click on the button which says COPY WHATSAPP DATA.
- Once your phone number has been verified it will show the ‘Restore’ button, click on that.
- This will initiate the restoring process, it is bound to take ample amount of time if you have a lot of chats and media files backed up so be patient.
- Once the app has fully restored your chats, you can check to see if your data is intact (you will find it there). Now you can use GBWhatsApp tension free and have your old data with you at all times!
What is GBWhatsApp?
Since you have landed here I suppose many of you may have an idea as to what is GBWhatsApp. But for those of you who aren’t fully aware and are seeking some information, let us clear it out for you!
GBWhatsApp is the MOD version of the original WhatsApp. It’s basically a modified version of WhatsApp which provides you with certain benefits, but its source code isn’t approved by the developers, due to which the only way to install it is through an APK file. Using GBWhatsApp you can hide “typing..”, hide your online status, send over a 100 images in one go and much more.
We hope this guide on how to install GBWhatsApp without loosing chats was beneficial for you. It is a tired and tested method, so unless you do something extremely wrong you won’t be losing your chats. Be sure that while you are carrying out the backing up and restoring process you have a secured and fast net connection. Because if your net connection was to stop in between the process, it would take a lot of time to start again. And, even if it did start there may be a chance that you lose your data. So it is advised that you take care of the following. Other than that if you have any queries be sure to comment down below.